Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

How to do little things as big things!

As I have written on my website and pretty much everywhere else, "..Doing the Little Things As Great and Wonderful". This is exactly what my work tonight is all about. I have seen so many CG artist who are sooooooo good in regards to their knowledge about the program, yet complicate you so much more when they try to explain simple things to you. It should not be like that. The picture is what I am working on as my next animation.


I will understand if you're thinking that it took a great deal of work to make it, I wont blame you. A lot of artist thought it did but the trick here is correct posture of everything, lighting, placement, that certain depth of field, that little reflection on the floor etc are the ones that catches the eyes. This is a basic modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering but when its done right, you can take it a long long way. I guess thats why I love 3D, upto a certain point you can cheat quality and skills,.....if you just know how!!!!

Animation will be done soon too..might not either who knows I might add this and that etc etc hahahaha...afterall its me!!

No comments: