Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kitlar

Something that I have been putting off for a while, I thought I'd just complete it this time. It was a fun project... I didn't have much time to go into great detail though I would love to add some more interesting things for further details but time is of the issue. Its just something that I drew up in my head and I kept modeling as it occur in my head.. didn't draw out any sketch or anything just too lazy LOLZ! It came out okay I think. Modeling was an easy part and texturing was fun!!!

Software: 3dsmax, Photoshop and rendered with Vray. Click on image for full resolution

Final Render



Occlusion



Wireframe

3 comments:

Lalengzuala said...

Final render khi image a ang mah mah tawh zok :) a hnum hle a niang.

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

nunna pawh i pe thei tep tawh ang a :-)

Mizohican said...

A nupui tur pawh a design chhuak tawh... :)