Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SKUHC!!

No its not a german!! Its something I share with someone. So I was talking to her and she wanted a rose, I guess I could send her a few... The real one is due but hey I think this took much effort than whipping out my credit card and buying it in 10 seconds. This took me 2 days ... Anyways here is my latest 3D work, I call it SKUHC!!


click on image for higher resolution

Side Note: Its a headache to model a rose...totally underestimate the level of difficulty but it was a good challenge and I learnt alot. Thank You!!!

4 comments:

Mizohican said...

SKUHC awmzia chu ka van hre ve chak :) SPAUH tih ang vel a mi? JABIT? :)

Great piece of work on the rose! A ang khawp mai.

rosiepuipuii said...

nice!!

Oriana said...

this is wat i want!!! they're beautiful...just love it!! skuhc!!

Peter said...

CHUKS tih a ang zawk ka va ti ve,,,,, nicely done man