Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Dalipidatory

After getting really comfortable with VRay and basic shaders like glass, car-paint, chrome etc, I thought of making a scene. A lot of us will think finishing a car is harder well in some points yes, for example the modelling part is a lot harder than making a scene but when it come to materializing the scene it takes a lot of percision, the process to assign materials to every items in the scene could be two to three or more steps according to what sort of material one desires to apply. The light set up was fun (NOT) because this is really important. It was the first time I did it as a sun and a moon ( Direct Light ).

Click on pictures for better resolution


As you can see in the picture. Also for the drapes I used reactor, its much more easier than trying to model a cloth but to use plain and then applying cloth reactor and the floor and the carpet were rigid bodies so in that way Max calculates the folds etc for you as it drops to the floor. Anyways here is the finish scene

Click on pictures for better resolution

Day Scene


Night Scene

4 comments:

Oriana said...

awesome work!!! this old room looks really cozy and romantic...i can picture myself sittin there and lookin out the window with a cup of coffee in my hand...just day dreamin...but ofcourse when it was new hehe
i'd love to say this is perfect..well almost!!! but that drape...makes me wanna go there and throw it out of the window lol...not kiddin!!

honestly, ur doin a good job..just tryin to give u a hard time thats all...thats wat am good at hehe

luliana said...

nice..

Unknown said...

beautiful...work, will you create a room like that for me??? loz...i like your work

Jerusha said...

Not much of what you said made sense to me :P Sounds to me like you're building a nuclear reactor. But fortunately, I like pretty pictures! On a more serious note - truly terrific work, mawi over!