Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Test Subject!

I'm thinking well having an idea about football and what cool thing I can do with it..ahh EURO fever still lingers!! So anyways tonight I was just laying out my plans in my head and then put it down on the 3D program (below). Okay the funny thing is that I spent so long trying to figure out a way to model the football, from trying to get a cheat through texturing and materials to forming it super-detailed and then I finally got hold of an article about some of the dynamic models and manipulating them. Walla!! a football in less than a minute, haha ~ Sometimes we look too far ahead for solutions when the answers are right under our nose!!

Test Subject 1:

3 comments:

alexxfender said...

I lo insawn daih a.. ka lo lut ve leh ta tih ka rawn report e...
Ka website logo tur min lo siam ve teh.. lol

virgochhas said...

keipoh ka lo lut ve tih ka wron in wri-pawt e...

i la dam tih kan hriat hian kan lawm a kim...lo dam vawng vawng wroh...i ngaihawm ve wreuh...

Anonymous said...

This Blog is meant specially to serve as my online Portfolio! Got a job for me? feel free to send me an email at johnpaite@gmail.com I'm interested in Little things, Big things, Everything"s"!! --------- yeah..Got a job for you... u betta start working for my site logo/banner. $2.00 is enaf??