Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whats on the Plate?



(Exposure too much?? I think so.. but look below...the overexposed parts are the area I don't need...make use of that to brightened up darker areas that you need ;).. Also I didn't work or put in much work on this, it is for a new bar and they are sorta in a rush).

Been a bit long since I last updated my blog...anyways here it is.. I was working on some bigger scene but then I got a phone call followed by an email.. ( John I need you to design a Menu for the bar ) Like WTF!!!! To be honest I'm not really a menu designer as to what Im saying is that I dont think it has nothing much to do with a gfx though we could do it, I think all you really need is a camera and photoshop to color correct and arrange the pictures. Anyways, I dont like to upset clients ;), if they ask for it, I gotta try...and since I dont have a camera I had to create a sort of a kitchen+Bar look-ish since the bar is serving food as well I got a little extra time today I decided to make the little scene..it took me around 2 hrs to make everything, I could have put a lot more work into it but its going to be stuck up in a corner page so "WHY WORRY".


Now you see what I mean right !!

I created a lot of other extra things that I didn't use but right now I wanna eat and watch my movie as I drift off to sleep just to get up 5 hrs later and run around till 10pm.. Sigh!! Life Oh Life!!

1 comment: