Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

www.illuminationstudio.net



ILLUMINATION-STUDIO <--------(Website)

Yup, People good news, my website is up finally. It took me a few days because I didnt want to spend any dime to hire someone else to build a website for me. So I took it into my own hands. What did I do? Well I paid for my domain and webhosting, called up godaddy.com and asked them my server name and got myself dreamweaver ( dreamweaver WHAT? ) yeah I was like an alien to that software. It took me quiet a day to learn the software and after that I was on my way to develop my first website. Please do check it out, its nothing fancy but well its a start.

5 comments:

benjamin rualthanzauva said...

Very neat. Just like I imagined - an empty white room displaying portraits. Thats all and nothing else.

Looks very professional.

Rka said...

bena comment khi ka en vang vang a, kan rilru leh tum a in ang hle mai. A tha ka ti khawp mai. Sawiselna 1 chiah ka nei. A var hi a eng lutuk thin a mit a ti hah ka ti.

Rka said...

Journey hi i video ka en hmasak ber a ni, bena min ron thawn, i creative zia ka hre tan. A lam te pawh i lo lam thiam zek hi mawle, ka thiannu hian a star nghal che!

Moya said...

Great work... the color combination is just another way of mixing the white color I guess. I checked the new website as well.

Will come to you when I need such works.

Keep up the good work...!

Oriana said...

contact me @ oriana@illuminationstudio.net :))