Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tired But Functioning.....

I know I have not been updating my BLOG for quiet sometime now. I have been busy with the same old thing which of course is my education. Since this is my last year ( I Hope ) everything is getting harder and required sincerity. In my extra time I have either been recording tutorials or R&D with 3dsmax. Before I bore you with my wordddsss this is my latest work. Look familiar? WANTED..ring any bell? Actually I modeled this bullet so I can use it for my upcoming R&D. Anyways here are some pictures. As always the model is available for free in the download section.





2 comments:

Jerusha said...

Hola Spikey - I thil tih ho hi chu ka man loh lutuk vangin comment epk pawh ka thiam lo :P Mahse he ka post hi lo chhiar ve tawh em tih ka rawn zawt duh che? :-)

http://dignifiedcow.blogspot.com/2008/09/thlahrang-i-hlau-em-nang.html

Anonymous said...

Wauu.. ti tawp teh ang.. thiam ve der mai silo.